Wednesday, August 26, 2009

08.26.09

Wow – I need to learn to update more, but I guess if I updated daily my blogs would be short, ha!

Well last Friday was my 10 year wedding anniversary! 10 years! I remember it like it was yesterday really. The night before we were going to have a small rehearsal dinner, pizza and beer at our house, but a storm changed that idea. After we had our rehearsal at the church, where D and I had a fight – too funny, he went to his sister’s house with R and I went to my moms with J. The next morning was the day…August 21, 1999…the storm had knocked out power to the church, which was back on that day, but the church itself was HOT and the back wasn’t. My step-brother officiated our marriage and D told him, I don’t care what you have to cut out – just get to the important part – It’s hot! He’s funny. The reception was a blast – my 6 year old son, R, was a big hit – dancing…and 10 years later at his 16th bday party was no different. We spent our honeymoon in Atlantic City – I won $1000 our first full night there and D won $500 on his birthday, which was the 24th.





Mom, D, Me, Dad top row (l to r), J, Sis, R bottom row (l to r) 08.21.99



D and I went out to Havana’s for dinner – IT WAS GOOD! We had scallops in a pineapple sauce for an appetizer, I had the grilled salmon and he had a beef dinner and we were stuffed. It was very good, and then we went to Dairy Queen for Blizzard’s… ha!

Saturday we took the kids to BG and had a blast – even in the rain. Then on Sunday we went to WC and that was fun, but I was pooped by 5pm and we came home and relaxed.

Monday D and J spent D’s birthday looking for a car – we finally got 1 – 2005 Chevy Malibu – HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

Well Friday (8.28.09) I am having oral surgery done – SCARED! I guess I got the crappy part of the gene pool from my parents when it comes to the teeth and gums. Thanks Mom & Dad! It’s all good though, because after this is done, I will be done and just have to get over my fear of dentist and go every 3 months. Funny – I yell at J and R about their teeth and take them to the dentist, blah, blah…speaking of – R needs braces – BUT his wisdom teeth are growing horizontally – GREAT! Why take him to the orthodontist if his wisdom teeth are growing in wrong – who knows. I will make his consult appointment for September – need to get over the price tag shock of my dental needs first…

I need to update my other 2 blogs (yes I have 3…don’t ask…ha!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment