Tuesday, November 3, 2009

03 Nov 09 - ELECTION DAY!

Okay, so I've been slackin' again. Not too much has been going on since 19 Oct, just that I'm a year older and I had the flu - not the piggy kind either - ha! I had a good birthday, nothing special, but I'm alive and I have my family, so that is something special. I've done pretty well with my 'gift' to myself...let's see

Healthy - I have started walking and drinking water and etc...
Live each day - well I just do...never know what could happen
Happiness - so far so good - no complaints
Love - enough said :)

The forgiving of people - well I can tell you this, some people who are in my life have changed and not for the good really. Some of the things people have done (not kids...I'm talking GROWN people) has really made me look at them in a different way and makes me realize, I'm more grown then they are. It doesn't affect me personally, but it just makes me think that I need to get the negative out of my life, but these people have taken it upon themselves to do that on their own.

Well today is Election Day and let me tell you, I'm a bit disappointed...why - well back in November I stood in line for 2 hours to vote for President and today, I walked right in - do these people realize that VA is voting for a new Governor????

Anyway - J and R are doing well in school. They are waiting for Thanksgiving Break...silly kids, they will be in school forever - ha! D just found out he's going to a Redskins/Saints game in December and boy is he excited - no he's not a Skins Fan, he's a Saints Fan and let me tell you he rubs it in that they are undefeated! GOD HELP ME!

J didn't make districts for CC, she hurt her knee and then added 4 minutes on her time, but she stuck with it and we are proud of her. R is waiting for his first drill meet for NJROTC, so am I, I want to see what this school can do!

I may be ahead of myself, but I like to plan ahead, I want to have a St. Patrick's Day Party at my house after the OV Parade, and I can't wait! I'm a little early, about 4 months, but these things take time to plan!!!!

Well I just thought I'd post something short, just so you know I'm alive!!!!

♥.☺.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment