Tuesday, September 22, 2009

09.22.09

Wow…September is almost over…Imma slacker – ha!

Been busy with work, kids back in school, J’s softball, R’s ROTC, not feeling the greatest lately – but that’s come to an end – I hope.

I’ve been thinking about stuff that I need to get done around my house – ready for the list…

YARD – I need to learn to love doing yard work – I hate it…I want my yard to look like everyone else’s in my neighborhood. Flowers, bushes, pretty edge, etc. I need to call B and have her help me get started on it.

LIVING ROOM – I need to get rid of the entertainment center. N said she wanted it, but we can’t come up with a way to get it, ha! I just sent her a text, so I hope something soon. D and I got a 56inch TV and the entertainment center is in the way, once that is gone, we can paint the rest of the wall and put the TV where it needs to go. Then I have to figure out where to put all my pictures…great!

J’S ROOM – She’s 16, not 6, so we need to paint it so it looks like a 16 year old lives in that room, not a 6 year old. She wants blue and one part of her wall she wants chalk board paint – neat idea.

R’S ROOM – Well his walls are just white, so he wants to do something funky to his walls, it fits!

BATHROOM – I DISLIKE IT! Need to fix plumbing and get a new bathtub. The plumbing leaks into the wall that is in Dining Room

DINING ROOM – fix the wall.

OTHER – want to finish taking up carpet and finish the hardwood floors underneath. I know we need to fix the floor near the back door. I want siding on the house, also repair my deck. Need to fix molding around front and back door.

House is a work in progress.

It will get done, slowly, but it will get done.

I guess I’ll return to what I was doing…WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment